Our approach to websign is focus on giving our client absolute full control of the content of their website. This is accomplished by building the site with a content management framework that delivers the very best Content Management System (CMS) and other rich functionality available. You can also choose to add even more features to your website by selecting from the many powerful enhancements that we offer. If you want a News & Press Release Center, an Interactive Event Calendar, E-Commerce or any other features that can enhance your site’s SEO friendly Web design, we will make it happen.
Our content management system (CMS) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. The procedures are designed to do the following:
- Allow for a single, small group or large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Eliminate repetitive duplicate input
- Improve the ease of report writing
- Improve communication between users
In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, pictures, phone numbers, scientific data, and so forth. CMSs are frequently used for storing, controlling, revising, semantically enriching, and publishing documentation. Serving as a central repository, the CMS increases the version level of new updates to an already existing file. Version control is one of the primary advantages of a CMS.